This Copyright Notice governs the use of the content available on TechJury.net. By accessing or using our Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this notice.
All published content at Techjury (content, articles, images, graphics, logos, videos, audio files, and other materials available on TechJury.net) is intellectual property of Techjury.net and is protected by copyright laws unless otherwise stated. Unauthorized use or reproduction of any content from this website beyond fair use is strictly prohibited.
1. You Can :
- Access to Techjury content is for personal and non-commercial use only.
- Share links to our content on the web and social media as long as it is appropriately attributed to Techjury as the source. You can also use the content on Techjury for citation purposes in academic work as long as you proper attribution and mentioning of techjury.net in your references.
2. You Cannot :
- Reproduce, modifiy, distribute, publishe, or transmit beyond fair use policies or for commercial use without explicit written consent from Techjury.
- Remove, alter or hide any of our copyright, trademark or other proprietary indications from our content
3. Copyright Infringement Claims
- Techjury upholds intellectual property rights and ensures that content published on the website does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of others.
- Users retain ownership of any user-generated content at Techjury when they engage with the site. However, submitting user-generated content grants Techjury a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish, adapt, and display the content in connection with Techjury’s operations.
- Some materials at Techjury may be sourced from other entities, such as websites and publicly available resources. All use of external material falls under fair use policies.
If you suspect external content cited by Techjury is beyond fair use or infringes on your copyright, kindly contact us @ [email protected] with a written notice containing your contact information, a description of the copyrighted work you think is infringed, a link to the suspected infringed content, and a statement that declares that the information you provided is accurate and that you own the copyright or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Note: We at TechJury.net reserves the right to update or modify this Copyright Notice at any time without prior notice. The revised notice will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. Please check this page regularly to stay informed about any changes.