GDPR Compliance Statement
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) aims to provide a standard framework for EU citizens to exercise their rights to access and control how companies on the web use their personal information.
At Techjury, we take data privacy and protection seriously. We recognize and uphold everyone’s right to protect their data.
Furthermore, we are committed to complying with the GDPR to ensure any personal data collected through techjury.net is secure and confidential.
Our commitment to existing EU laws and GDPR policies is executed by:
- Collecting data is only necessary for its intended purpose and with your express consent.
- Lawful processing of your data.
- Planning and implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect our user's data against unauthorized access, accidental loss, or alteration.
- Retaining data only for the time necessary to fulfil its purpose.
- Not selling, sharing, or trading your data with third parties or without your explicit consent, unless required by law or necessary to improve our services.
- Enabling users to exercise their right to access, rectify, restrict, or erase their data. You may withdraw your consent or object to processing your data through our contact page.
- Promptly identifying, assessing, and notifying authorities and affected individuals, as required by law, in case of a data breach.
This GDPR compliance statement is updated regularly to reflect changes in GDPR policies or practices at Techjury.
Users acknowledge and agree to our GDPR compliance measures and practices outlined above by using our website.