What Information We Collect
Personally identifiable information is not collected without explicit consent.
The information we collect includes, but it’s not limited to, your name and email address.
Additionally, we gather non-sensitive data (like your IP address among other things) by the use of “cookies”. This is a standard practice done to enhance end-user experience on our website. For the same reason, we collect other non-identifiable information that includes but is not limited to:
- website visits
- users’ actions on our website
- time spent on individual pages
Such data is aggregated upon collection and cannot be used to identify the actions of individual users. Instead, it is used to improve the overall functionality and responsiveness of our website, as outlined in the section that follows.
Collected Information Usage
The information we collect is used only:
- To improve the user experience
- To make the website more comfortable to use
- To provide timely resolution to any questions you might have
- To help settle any disputes that may occur
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
We won’t share, sell, rent, or distribute personal information.
However, in several cases we are forced to disclose such data:
- Whenever US/EU laws or regulations require us to
- To protect our rights and property
- In case of fraudulent or illicit actions on your behalf
- In case of harmful end-user behavior on our website
We’ve taken all necessary precautions to ensure to your personal information is well protected.
Our website contains external links. We are not responsible for the content those external sites publish. We cannot be held accountable for the privacy of the personal information you share on those external websites.