Darko founded WhatToBecome.com, a comprehensive career guidance platform for beginners in various po... | See full bio
Can You Watch FuboTV on Xbox Series X/S? [Quick & Easy Setup]
Updated · Aug 04, 2023
If you’ve ever thought about cutting the cord, you must have come across FuboTV’s fantastic offering of almost 300 live channels and excellent streaming features.
But you are also a console gamer, so you’ve been wondering: “Can you watch FuboTV on Xbox Series X/S? The answer is: yes. And setting it up is very straightforward!
Keep on reading as we take you through the process!
How to Install FuboTV on Xbox Series X/S?
Installing the FuboTV app on your Xbox Series X/S couldn’t be easier:
1. Start your Xbox Series X/S and connect your controller;
2. While at the main Xbox dashboard, press ‘Y’ (search button);
source: Xbox screenshot of the ‘Search’ screen
3. Type “fubotv” in the search field to locate the app;
4. Click the FuboTV app and press on ‘Get’ to install it.
Once the process completes, you’ll find FuboTV on your Xbox homepage. If it’s not there, you can also navigate to ‘My games & apps’ → ‘Apps’ and launch it there.
How to Sign In and Activate a FuboTV Account for Xbox Series X/S?
After installing FuboTV on your Xbox, follow these steps to set up an account::
- Create your FuboTV account via the main website;
- You can also sign up for a 7-day free trial account first;
- You choose the Fubo package at this point.
- Write down your login information;
- Set up your Fubo profile by selecting your favorite channels;
- You can also decide which shows to back up to the cloud.
- Start your Xbox and launch the FuboTV app;
- Click ‘Sign In’ to get the available sign-in options:
- You can sign in with your email and password;
- You can also sign in with a code via the official site.
- With the proper credentials, you’ll land on the Fubo homepage!
The home screen of your FuboTV app includes several tabs: Sports, Shows, Movies, Guide, and My Stuff, which represent the getaway to the platform’s different content categories. That said, you can always open specific content via the search bar on the right.
Note: For the best streaming experience, you need stable and fast internet speeds.
What Can You Watch With FuboTV on Xbox Series X/S?
Regardless of the device you use to watch FuboTV, you get access to all the content your subscription affords, which in this case, includes all sorts of top channels covering all walks of life, from sports and news to music, films, and reality programming:
- Sports—as the best sports streaming service in the U.S., FuboTV offers over two dozen sports channels, even with its entry-level plan. Moreover, you can access 4K streams of most regional and national leagues, depending on your subscription;
- Shows and movies—you can also browse through a huge library of 5,000 movies and 2,000 shows, both new and classics, across all genres. For instance, you can enjoy everything from The Simpsons and The Office to Top Gun: Maverick;
- News—if you want to stay in the know about the latest local, national, and world events, you can choose from plenty of news channels, including ABC News, CBSN, NBC News Now, and worldwide channels such as BBC World News and CNBC World;
- Reality TV—are you a fan of well-orchestrated reality TV shows that help you escape your everyday life? The Voice, Survivor, American Idol, RuPaul’s Drag Race, and Top Chef are a few of the best reality shows you can watch on Fubo.
- Kids channels—your children will also be entertained with Disney’s and Nickelodeon’s offerings, plus family-friendly channels like Discovery Family and Universal Kids.
In addition to all of the above, you can customize your FuboTV package with all sorts of add-ons, especially for speakers of Spanish, French, Portuguese, and Italian.
Also, since no one has time to keep track of all this fantastic content, the platform offers 1000 hours of Cloud DVR storage that you can keep indefinitely.
Can you watch FuboTV on Xbox Series X/S? Yes, definitely, and you only need to look for the corresponding app on the Microsoft App Store and install it on your console. Then, you just sign into your FuboTV account and stream all of the platform’s sports, news, and entertainment channels straight through your Xbox console.
Is Fubo free on Xbox?
While the FuboTV app on Xbox is free of charge, you need a valid paid account to log in and access the platform’s content, which you can do via the app.
How do you search for Fubo on Xbox?
Like with any other Xbox app, you just scroll down to the Microsoft store from your Xbox homepage, type in Fubo until the app pops up, then select and install it.
How do I cancel my Fubo subscription on Xbox?
To cancel any subscription on your Xbox, navigate to ‘Settings’ → ‘Account’ → ‘Subscriptions’, where you can find and easily cancel all your paid plans. If that doesn’t work, you can always access and cancel your FuboTV plan via the main website.
Your email address will not be published.
Updated · Nov 30, 2023
Updated · Dec 05, 2023